PDA

View Full Version : TTDISA vol.I - Another Bug (?)

jazz_kcs
10-23-2009, 11:11 AM
hello there D and community...

I stumbled across this bug a few days back, but the reason why i`m posting it now is because i wanted to make sure that it was a permanent issue rather than just a script bug happening in this specific savegame....

Its about the unlocking of the trucker missions, which should become available after you sucessfully complete the missions "tanker commander" given to you by catalina.

I started a new game 3 times and played to this particular scene without using cheats but the trucker missions just do not become unlocked, also still not available after completing all of castalinas missions... they are simply not available or just dont get triggered somehow...

Normally the guy would say something like this (i remember): "If you got time, stick around i always got shit to move..."

but with TTDISA installed he says: "if you find a tanker, bring it in, ill always give a good price" and the logo for the trucker mission does NOT appear, and bringing a tanker with rig to him also has no effect... i tried this now several times.

Thx. in advance....

jazz_kcs
10-23-2009, 12:40 PM
soory for me bein` so blind.... though i read something somewhere and there it is right in the description of the mod itself...

"- The 'Trucker' side missions are no longer unlocked by completing the 'Tanker Commander' mission - you must now complete the 'Highjack' mission to unlock the 'Trucker' side missions instead."

Thank you and this thread may be closed...sorry to bother