+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Imperial Assault-- Needs Coders!

our site: www.planetcnc.com/imperialassault

We need coders. Desperately. We have many models, waiting to be coded, and I don't have the time nor energy to lead this mod AND learn how to code everything. Please do let me know if you can help out the least bit.... your help would be greatly appreciated.

Email: edan@doverinteractive.com

Thank you.

Maybe we could discuss trading some coding for some modelling/skinning? Can any of your team make new infantry skeletons or model/skin medeival structures/units well? BTW you could have created one thread for the imperial assault help wanted :P Some people might get pissed...

Hmm... trading may work... In fact I am trying a trading deal with DefCon, but they aren't fulfilling their part of the deal, so it's really not getting anywhere. I'm not sure if it'll work in this case either.

I'm sorry about the additional topic-- didn't mean to upset anyone.

If you piss them off, then they won't help.

I know an admin here that volunteered to code Zoop's StarWars mod, maybe he still has free time

Quote Originally Posted by Phoib
    I know an admin here that volunteered to code Zoop's StarWars mod, maybe he still has free time
    That would be awesome!! Please let me know-- Thank you!

BTW-- we could use an infantry modeler/animator too (for stormtroopers, jedi, sith, etc.) if anyone's interested.

ok, I'm not looking to start anything, but the deal was Mastermind would help you code. I've told him that you want him to sign up at the forum, there's nothing more I can do, so don't go saying negative things about me. Its good you said you don't mean to upset anyone, because I agree that it isn't working out too well. But I've fulfilled my part of the deal as best I can...

I'm sure Mastermind has other things to do in real life, so helping you out probably isn't the highest thing on his list. If you want me to let him know one more time I will, but I'm not his slavedriver

alright i'll let you know, i'm talking to him right now.

Thanks.

I've really not got time for another forum. I'm hardpressed with my other commitments. I still do have e-mail, and I do check it, so that's as good as a PM. I've got 2 or 3 other things that need to be done first, then I'll get to coding some of your stuff.